Birria Tacos Recipe
- Corn tortillas
- 10 Guajillo chilies
- 2 kg of beef
- 5 Pasilla chili peppers
- ½ Head of garlic
- 2 Cloves
- 1 ½ Onion
- 1 Red onion
- White cheese
Preparation: How to Make Birria Tacos?
- The first thing to do is wash the meat very well and then cut it into medium-sized pieces.
- In a pot, you add the whole onion and without mincing together with the head of garlic, the meat, and a touch of salt.
- Now you must cook everything for a cooking time of one hour over medium heat, while you wait for the meat to cook, you can start to toast the chilies a little in a pan with a touch of oil being careful not to burn them.
- After cooking the chiles, add them to a small pot to cook with enough water until they are well softened.
- The next thing will be to place our chilies together with a previously peeled garlic clove, the cloves, ½ onion cut into medium pieces, and the ginger, in a blender next to the meat broth so that its flavor is better concentrated.
- Before proceeding to blend, add pepper and salt to taste and you can put the lid on the glass and blend.
- Select the maximum power for at least 40 seconds or until you notice that everything becomes a homogeneous sauce and when it is ready you should put it aside for the moment.
- Next, we are going to shred the meat into very small pieces which will be easy since the meat is not only seasoned but it is also soft enough so that you can do this with your hands.
- In a frying pan, you place the meat next to the previously prepared sauce and leave everything cooking over medium heat for about 30 minutes. It is important to stir well until you notice that the sauce liquid has reduced by half.
- And now that we have our birria ready, it's time to finish the tacos. You can first soak the taco tortillas in the meat broth to give them a better flavor.
- Then you have to heat the tortillas until they reach the point that you like the most.
- Finally, you add the birria to your tacos and they will be ready to serve on a plate with some grated cheese and diced red onion to give it an exquisite touch of flavor.
How Should This Mexican Recipe for Birria Tacos Be Accompanied?
- The recipe for birria tacos is a very rich dish that you can accompany along with the drink of your choice, such as fruit juice for example. You can also accompany them with a birria taco sauce that can be a spicy chili sauce or the world-renowned guacamole.
- You can also accompany your birria tacos with consommé, which you can enjoy as a starter before tasting this exquisite meal, and simply use a little of your favorite consommé as a topping for the taco filling and accompany with a little coriander to give greater freshness.
- We also recommend enjoying some good Arabian tacos, steamed tacos, and some curious tripe tacos that your guests will love.
We invite you to encourage you to prepare this recipe for birria tacos Mexican that you will surely love because you can also accompany it with the sauce or dressing you prefer and thus offer a different meal to yours.